We will review your application. Upon acceptance, NESE will send you:
- An Acceptance Packet which contains your NESE Acceptance Letter.
- A Housing Placement Letter and Housing Acceptance Agreement, if you applied for housing.
- An I-20 Form: Please note that United States law states that an I-20 can only be issued to students who intend to pursue full-time intensive English language study. If you plan to study in NESE’s Intensive Program (full- time), NESE will issue an I-20 for you. Please take the I-20 Form to the United States Embassy or Consulate when applying for your Student Visa (F-1). Please note that United States law does not permit students to study part-time with an F-1 Visa.
When you register at NESE, you must bring the following with you:
- Your Passport and your I-20.
- A receipt indicating pre-payment for your tuition and housing.
- Proof of existing health insurance if you will not purchase NESE Health Insurance.
Please note that all fees must be paid in full 2 weeks before the start of your first session and again 2 weeks before the beginning of every other session you attend. We accept credit cards, debit cards, US$ traveller’s checks, money orders, “flywire”: https://NESE.flywire.com, or bank drafts (drawn on a US$ account) payable to The New England School of English. You may also send an IAT/ACH transfer. Please note that an IAT/ACH transfer must include both the ABA number and the SWIFT code.
If you need a Conditional Letter of Acceptance, please contact our office and we will be happy to help you.
We recommend that you plan on spending approximately US$550 per month on personal shopping, entertainment, transportation, etc. Books will cost approximately US$140 per four-week session.
Temperature averages are 10°C in spring, 22°C in summer, 13°C in fall, and -1°C in winter. Extremes, however, can range from 37°C in summer to -18°C in winter.
If you need further information or have questions about any aspect of The New England School of English, please phone (617) 864-7170 or fax (617) 864- 7282 or e-mail email@example.com. We are here to help. Our telephones are answered 24 hours a day. Contact us at a time that is convenient for you.